Our private one-on-one workshops are intended for beginners or anyone wishing to improve their nature photography skills with the help of a professional photographer. You can either opt for a field shooting workshop, an Adobe Lightroom post-production workshop, or both. Our private workshops adapt to your level and your needs, the topics covered may include:
- the settings of your camera (aperture, speed, ISO, white balance, exposure, autofocus, etc.)
- the different aspects of nature photography: wildlife, macro, landscape, northern lights, etc.
- studying the rules of composition
- reviewing your images with a critical eye in a useful way to better understand and reinforce the strong points of your photographic language
- the use of Adobe Lightroom software for the post-processing (editing) of your images and the management of your image library
- the different images file formats, including why the RAW format is the best suitable for photographers